Spearfishing and Freediving on the Suncoast of the beautiful Fiji Tropical Islands. Incredible underwater diving hunting Big Wahoo and other Pelagic Fish.[Read more…]
Spearfishing adventures to the beautiful Fiji Atolls in the South Pacific Ocean on the Hunt for large pelagic fish.[Read more…]
Spearfishing and Freediving the beautiful Fiji Islands. Catch and Cook local-style. Fresh Fruit and Veges, Catching our own fish each day and preparing local style.[Read more…]
“Stage one of the project is estimated at $50 million for 100 rooms, which makes Wananavu Beach Resort the largest hotel in this region of Fiji, thus becoming a substantial benefit for the Suncoast region,” Mr Rup said.[Read more…]
While most tourists flock to the south coast of Viti Levu, Fiji’s main island, few fail to discover the hidden gems of the Suncoast. In this list, we’ll show you a whopping 21 things to do on the Suncoast.
On the northern coast of Viti Levu, the Suncoast specifically encompasses the area between the villages of Vatutavui and Nalawa.[Read more…]
On International Women’s day (8 March) and KarryOn celebrated women all around the world who are paving a path for future generations of females, including those in the country where “happiness finds you”, the 333-island nation of Fiji.
Rich with happiness and full of inspiration, these women are sharing their Bula spirit through their passions and re-defining the level of success women can achieve all over the world.[Read more…]
Nick, Steve, Simon and the entire Staff also did an outstanding job of taking care of our large group during the ScubaBoard Invasion 2019.Dennis and Roxanne Harmon, Florida USA
Its that time to get social again so lets have some fun in the sun on Saturday the 13th July 2019. The plan is to share the love and hang out on the beach for the day.[Read more…]
Tourism Suncoast’s newest member, Dreamview Villas, is currently hosting a 5-day culinary training workshop focussing on modern recipes using local ingredients.
Led by Colin Chung, author of Kana Vinaka, and Greg Cornwall the workshops aims to support farmers, chefs and cooks working in the agriculture and tourism industry to make amazing dishes from local ingredients.[Read more…]
Sister properties Huka Lodge in New Zealand and Dolphin Island, Fiji are superb examples of the very best the Pacific has to offer – shining like bright jewels in the geography of beautiful and stunning locations.
This Pacific Time package includes:
- A four-night stay at Huka Lodge, in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite (on a double/twin occupancy basis), with pre-dinner drinks and canapés, five-course dinners and full country breakfasts for entire stay. Enjoy use of all Lodge facilities and complimentary return Taupo Airport transfers.
- Includes return journeys by private vehicle between Auckland and Huka Lodge, Taupo.
- Relax during a four-night stay as the only guests on your very own Pacific paradise – Dolphin Island, with exclusive use of the entire island including accommodation on a double/twin occupancy basis in one Guest Bure, all meals and a standard bar.
- Transfers to and from Dolphin Island are included. Arrive in style by seaplane from Nadi, and return by private vehicle with driver, or in reverse order. Transfers by boat to and from the island are also included.
- Travel in the order that suits best. Wherever you start your Pacific Time experience; a bottle of chilled Louis Roederer Champagne awaits your arrival.
- A Huka Lodge branded stainless steel hydro flask to take home.
Junior Lodge Suite/Guest Bure (on a double/twin occupancy basis)
- 01 – 30 April 2019 incl. And 01 – 30 April 2020 incl. = NZ$2,244 per person, per night
- 01 May – 30 Sept. 2019 incl. And 01 May – 30 Sept. 2020 incl. = NZ$1,979 per person, per night
- 01 Oct. – 30 Nov. 2019 incl. = NZ$2,244 per person, per night
- 01 Dec. 2019 – 31 Mar. 2020 incl. = NZ$2,393* per person, per night
- Helicopter transfers are also available at an additional cost, to and from Huka Lodge and guests can travel by either helicopter or seaplane (for both journeys) to and from Dolphin Island. Prices can be
- advised accordingly.
- All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes. This offer is subject to availability.
- This package is also available with accommodation in the Owner’s Cottage or the Alan Pye Cottage, with pricing on request.
- *At Huka Lodge a festive season surcharge of NZ$400 + gst per person, per night, applies on 24 December (Christmas Eve), 26 December (Boxing Day), 31 December (New Year’s Eve) and 01 January (New Year’s Day).
The 2nd Annual Suncoast Ocean Swim date has been announced as 14th March 2020.
Experience the tropical beaches, unforgettable reefs and sunsets of Fiji’s Suncoast.
Join us at Volivoli Beach Resort for an epic swim experience. There are distances for everyone and local accommodation with packages especially for you.
Free BBQ lunch with registration (vegetarian options included), an evening social event and some great prizes up for grabs!
- Event Champion: Jodie
- Email : [email protected]
- Mobile + 679 273 7217
Suncoast Ocean Swim 19 Photos
Designed for absolute privacy, total freedom and every opportunity to be with each other, in one of the world’s most idyllic places.[Read more…]