Awesome day out with our Suncoast crew on Saturday![Read more…]
Its that time to get social again so lets have some fun in the sun on Saturday the 13th July 2019. The plan is to share the love and hang out on the beach for the day.[Read more…]
Tourism Suncoast’s newest member, Dreamview Villas, is currently hosting a 5-day culinary training workshop focussing on modern recipes using local ingredients.
Led by Colin Chung, author of Kana Vinaka, and Greg Cornwall the workshops aims to support farmers, chefs and cooks working in the agriculture and tourism industry to make amazing dishes from local ingredients.[Read more…]
Sister properties Huka Lodge in New Zealand and Dolphin Island, Fiji are superb examples of the very best the Pacific has to offer – shining like bright jewels in the geography of beautiful and stunning locations.
This Pacific Time package includes:
- A four-night stay at Huka Lodge, in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite (on a double/twin occupancy basis), with pre-dinner drinks and canapés, five-course dinners and full country breakfasts for entire stay. Enjoy use of all Lodge facilities and complimentary return Taupo Airport transfers.
- Includes return journeys by private vehicle between Auckland and Huka Lodge, Taupo.
- Relax during a four-night stay as the only guests on your very own Pacific paradise – Dolphin Island, with exclusive use of the entire island including accommodation on a double/twin occupancy basis in one Guest Bure, all meals and a standard bar.
- Transfers to and from Dolphin Island are included. Arrive in style by seaplane from Nadi, and return by private vehicle with driver, or in reverse order. Transfers by boat to and from the island are also included.
- Travel in the order that suits best. Wherever you start your Pacific Time experience; a bottle of chilled Louis Roederer Champagne awaits your arrival.
- A Huka Lodge branded stainless steel hydro flask to take home.
Junior Lodge Suite/Guest Bure (on a double/twin occupancy basis)
- 01 – 30 April 2019 incl. And 01 – 30 April 2020 incl. = NZ$2,244 per person, per night
- 01 May – 30 Sept. 2019 incl. And 01 May – 30 Sept. 2020 incl. = NZ$1,979 per person, per night
- 01 Oct. – 30 Nov. 2019 incl. = NZ$2,244 per person, per night
- 01 Dec. 2019 – 31 Mar. 2020 incl. = NZ$2,393* per person, per night
- Helicopter transfers are also available at an additional cost, to and from Huka Lodge and guests can travel by either helicopter or seaplane (for both journeys) to and from Dolphin Island. Prices can be
- advised accordingly.
- All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes. This offer is subject to availability.
- This package is also available with accommodation in the Owner’s Cottage or the Alan Pye Cottage, with pricing on request.
- *At Huka Lodge a festive season surcharge of NZ$400 + gst per person, per night, applies on 24 December (Christmas Eve), 26 December (Boxing Day), 31 December (New Year’s Eve) and 01 January (New Year’s Day).
The 2nd Annual Suncoast Ocean Swim date has been announced as 14th March 2020.
Experience the tropical beaches, unforgettable reefs and sunsets of Fiji’s Suncoast.
Join us at Volivoli Beach Resort for an epic swim experience. There are distances for everyone and local accommodation with packages especially for you.
Free BBQ lunch with registration (vegetarian options included), an evening social event and some great prizes up for grabs!
- Event Champion: Jodie
- Email : email@example.com
- Mobile + 679 273 7217
Suncoast Ocean Swim 19 Photos
Designed for absolute privacy, total freedom and every opportunity to be with each other, in one of the world’s most idyllic places.[Read more…]
Official times and results from the inaugural Suncoast Ocean Swim 19.[Read more…]
We love to look after families at Dolphin Island, Fiji and have a special Family Time package.
Here, your children can explore and enjoy all the freedom that comes with having your own private island, where everything is designed to suit your own family pace and your own personal schedule.[Read more…]
A little video of this beautiful day on Fiji’s Suncoast for the inaugural Suncoast Ocean Swim 19 held on Saturday 23rd March 2019.
On the International Day of Happiness, 20 March 2019, we are very excited to help launch Bulanaires on Fiji’s Suncoast.
What Is A Bulanaire?
A Bulanaire is someone who is rich in happiness.
Anyone can be a Bulanaire, its a mindset.
And The Bulanaires List?
It is a list celebrating people from around the globe who are rich in happiness, those that reflect Fiji’s ‘Bula Spirit’.
It’s a creative twist of the popular billionaires lists that are globally distributed around the same time as the International Day of Happiness.
The people on this list are being recognised as ‘Bulanaires’ with the vision that they will share their happiness with the world.
“We think the world is talking about happiness the wrong way, you’d notice that in the happiness polls of countries, Fiji often doesn’t feature in the top 10, 20, or top 50.
“In fact in the recent United Nations 2018 World Happiness Report, Fiji did not feature in the top 150 countries as a measure of happiness.
“That’s because in their measure of happiness they are talking about wealth and GDP but we all know that money doesn’t necessarily make you happy and that’s what we want to change.
“So taking inspiration from Forbes magazine’s list of billionaires, we’re going to start our own list — a list of our Bulanaires.