We love to look after families at Dolphin Island, Fiji and have a special Family Time package.
Here, your children can explore and enjoy all the freedom that comes with having your own private island, where everything is designed to suit your own family pace and your own personal schedule.
To ensure this package represents amazingly good value we have organised some fabulous and fun activities for you – an interactive children’s cooking class, mat weaving, a special cultural visit to a local Fijian village, as well as an exciting snorkelling trip.
Family Time package
This Family Time package includes:
- An exclusive-use, four-night stay in your own Pacific paradise, Dolphin Island, for two adults and two children (12 years old and younger), staying in two guest bures, on a double/twin occupancy basis.
- Rates include return transfers by private vehicle between Nadi and Wananavu, and boat transfers to and from the island.
- All delicious meals are provided, with children’s menus created to suit the younger members of the family. A standard bar is provided for the adults.
- A Huka Lodge branded stainless steel hydro flask to take home.
Guest Bures (on a double/twin occupancy basis)
- 01 April 2018 – 31 March 2019 inclusive = NZ$3,356 per adult, per night, with a minimum four-night stay required.
- You may choose to travel by either helicopter or seaplane to and from Dolphin Island. Prices can be advised accordingly advised accordingly.
- All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes. This offer is subject to availability.
- This offer is subject to availability. While
- every effort is made to provide this package
- in the form in which it is currently published,
- there could be last-minute changes due to
- circumstances beyond our control.