Sister properties Huka Lodge in New Zealand and Dolphin Island, Fiji are superb examples of the very best the Pacific has to offer – shining like bright jewels in the geography of beautiful and stunning locations.
This Pacific Time package includes:
- A four-night stay at Huka Lodge, in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite (on a double/twin occupancy basis), with pre-dinner drinks and canapés, five-course dinners and full country breakfasts for entire stay. Enjoy use of all Lodge facilities and complimentary return Taupo Airport transfers.
- Includes return journeys by private vehicle between Auckland and Huka Lodge, Taupo.
- Relax during a four-night stay as the only guests on your very own Pacific paradise – Dolphin Island, with exclusive use of the entire island including accommodation on a double/twin occupancy basis in one Guest Bure, all meals and a standard bar.
- Transfers to and from Dolphin Island are included. Arrive in style by seaplane from Nadi, and return by private vehicle with driver, or in reverse order. Transfers by boat to and from the island are also included.
- Travel in the order that suits best. Wherever you start your Pacific Time experience; a bottle of chilled Louis Roederer Champagne awaits your arrival.
- A Huka Lodge branded stainless steel hydro flask to take home.
Junior Lodge Suite/Guest Bure (on a double/twin occupancy basis)
- 01 – 30 April 2019 incl. And 01 – 30 April 2020 incl. = NZ$2,244 per person, per night
- 01 May – 30 Sept. 2019 incl. And 01 May – 30 Sept. 2020 incl. = NZ$1,979 per person, per night
- 01 Oct. – 30 Nov. 2019 incl. = NZ$2,244 per person, per night
- 01 Dec. 2019 – 31 Mar. 2020 incl. = NZ$2,393* per person, per night
- Helicopter transfers are also available at an additional cost, to and from Huka Lodge and guests can travel by either helicopter or seaplane (for both journeys) to and from Dolphin Island. Prices can be
- advised accordingly.
- All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes. This offer is subject to availability.
- This package is also available with accommodation in the Owner’s Cottage or the Alan Pye Cottage, with pricing on request.
- *At Huka Lodge a festive season surcharge of NZ$400 + gst per person, per night, applies on 24 December (Christmas Eve), 26 December (Boxing Day), 31 December (New Year’s Eve) and 01 January (New Year’s Day).