Its that time to get social again so lets have some fun in the sun on Saturday the 13th July 2019. The plan is to share the love and hang out on the beach for the day.
- When: from 11:00 Saturday 13th July 2019
- Where: Nuku Tala, Nanani I Cake Island (North Eastern beach facing Dolphin Island)
- Why: Fun in the sun on the Suncoast
Its a BYO affair this time so please bring along your own food and drinks, we’ll take care of the music.
You’re welcome to bring along a mate, the more the merrier, it is about sharing the love after-all…but don’t forget it’s an adults only day so no littlies please.
Its a casual affair so dress for the beach, casual comfortable clothing will be spot on, dont forget your swimmers.
There will be a complimentary boat transfer departing Volivoli Beach Resort at 10:45, If you would like to book onto that please email [email protected] with your numbers.
Read on for more information…
- 10:45:00 AM Depart – Volivoli Beach Resort
- 11:00:00 AM Arrive – Nuku Tala
- 17:00-17:30 PM Depart – Nuku Tala
- 18:00 – LATE who knows where we might end up….# Rashians???
P.S Please feel free to bring along a rubbish bag and do your bit for the environment and scout the area for any unwanted trash to remove. Also please make sure you bring ALL your trash back off the island with you 🙂
Tel: 679 992 5557